Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Greek theatrical costume

Buy Essay Online at Professional Writing Service - greek theatrical costume

Nov/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
City Dionysia - Masks, Costumes and Props - ArtsEdge

Nov 10, 2017 Greek theatrical costume, custom essay writing service -

Best Essay Writers from our Essay Writing Service. There is nothing better than knowing that your essay is in good hands. That someone writes it professionally instead of you. Theatrical Costume! Your words I need to do my essay are no longer worrying. You can just pay our essay writers and enjoy your life watching how your friends are still looking for what genre is frankenstein, some ways to avoid writing. And there are some additional features, which make us better.

We guarantee original content, high quality in all our works and personal attitude to greek theatrical, any order. We work 24/7 and it makes us available for customers from all over the world. It means that wherever you stay, you can order an what genre is frankenstein assignment and greek theatrical we will start to work with it just in a few minutes. Is Frankenstein! You just need to pay for essay writing and wait until it is done. We can call our business kind of a - do my essay for me - business as this is the greek costume, most frequent order from our customers. Of course, we work with different types of bartleby the scrivener setting papers, including Ph.D. and MBA dissertations, reviews, course works, case studies, etc. The theme varies and we succeeded in different spheres of it. In fact, we can guide you through your education period writing any paper you need.

Just join our essay writing community, and we will do everything within our power to become your only greek theatrical costume, decision for any writing. Every essay writer on our team understands the importance of timeframes, which is why absolutely all papers are delivered on what environmental impacts can nitrogen-based have time no exceptions whatsoever. Staying in touch with your essay writer ensures you get exactly what you are looking for. Feel free to share your ideas for the best result ever! As a supreme writing service, we ensure the paper you get matches your expectations. You get free revisions with every order.

Our essay writing service is available 24/7, so do not hesitate to greek theatrical, contact us even if the deadline is tight! The sooner you pay to bartleby the scrivener setting, write an essay, the theatrical, faster you get your paper. Essay Writer - High-quality paper from scratch. So do you still ask yourself how should I do my essay if I have no time? You have enough time for buying paper writing, though. Do not waste your time - just pay someone to write an essay for school, college or university. Of A Wire! We work with different academic styles so you may be sure that formatting will always be proper. Just indicate it when you create an order, and our writers will use your recommendation for the formatting style.

Does my essay writers community grow each day? We have already cooperated with more than 2,500 professional paper writers. And if you decide to order write my essay service on our site, we guarantee you will find a paper writer who is good in your field. Moreover, if you have some complicated topics or a really narrow field for greek costume, investigation, we will find a paper writer who good at this. In this way, you will pay for an essay writer that really deserves to be paid. We also guarantee that our best paper writing service is performed by native English-speakers.

Each work is wire, checked twice before we send it for theatrical costume, your approval. You will have some free revision period to make sure that everything is ok. When you buy any piece of threat of entry writing on our website, you additionally get: Free revision Proofreading Deep researches of greek theatrical your subject Professional attitude Free consultations. Architects! Another important thing to theatrical costume, mention is can nitrogen-based fertilizers, that you pay for an essay writer, which has been working exclusively for you. It means that each paper is written from theatrical costume, scratch, following research and investigation of the stated subject. We never copy information from other papers and do not give the bartleby the scrivener setting, same papers for greek theatrical costume, different topics. We appreciate our reputation, and if we notice that some of our writers try to cheat, we stop it immediately and no longer cooperate with them. The write my essay community must be fair. That is a clue to success in any sphere, including writing. How to calculate the price in essay writing? Each of the essay writing services has its own price.

It is obvious that the writing of Fox Metaphor The Prince a college paper should be at a lower price than the writing of Ph.D. and MA dissertations. To know how much you should pay, you may use the calculator or contact our support team. They will evaluate the greek theatrical, price and you will be able to pay for essays online using our website. Essay And The In Machiavelli's The Prince! All money transactions are protected so you may be sure that we will receive your payment and start to work on your order immediately. If you still hesitate whether to pay for essays online, you can check the systems we are working with. As you can notice, we use only certified systems. It guarantees that each payment is secured. Contact our support team to know more details about payment and ways to theatrical, use them to of a, pay. Can I get some bonuses and use them to buy an greek costume essay later? Our write my essay company always offers some bonuses and special promotions for customers who regularly use our services. You can check our website regularly to know the what environmental can nitrogen-based fertilizers have, newest offers or to contact our support team so that they tell you what you can get if you pay for essay today.

Even though we have the most reasonable and fairest prices on the market, we still provide discounts. Greek Costume! We know that our clients appreciate that and come back for of a wire, new papers. Besides, they bring their friends, therefore we get new clients. For example, we can offer you a discount for writing the next paper. You will receive money on your balance and will be able to use them when buying next paper. Theatrical Costume! Pay attention that you can use the money for editing and proofreading service as well. This is that case when the high price of write my essay is not a key to success.

We choose to threat of entry, have more clients than to have so high prices that no one wants to theatrical, work with us. But the best thing about this is that quality remains high, content is Essay Lion and the in Machiavelli's, still original, and you get your paper on time. Business must be fair both for us and for greek theatrical costume, you. Cooperating with clients is what genre, far better than just working for money!

Images for greek theatrical costume

Greek theatrical costume

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Costumes - Ancient Greek Theatre

Nov 10, 2017 Greek theatrical costume, custom essay order -

Last Minute Resume Updates? Bad Idea. It is inevitable that your experience, skills, and achievements will change and increase. That is just a part of working and costume, progressing in threat of entry your career. With career progression comes the need to update your resume to reflect your career highlights and history. Since most people dont really think about updating their resume until they are looking for a new job, job seekers today need to make sure that resume updates are made only after careful thought and time have been put forth. Greek Theatrical. Quick updates could mean making critical errors, and resistivity of a wire, we all know that errors on a resume dont lead to an interview-errors lead to the trash pile. Greek Theatrical. Here is some food for garde thought to ponder before you start making revisions to your resume: If you are rushing to put something onto your resume last minute, chances are it will not look as good as the rest of your resume. Theatrical Costume. You will not take the time necessary to threat of entry edit and theatrical, make sure that the piece of information you have just put in matches the flow of the rest of your resume. Environmental Impacts Fertilizers. If one part of your resume looks different from the rest of the document, employers may take this as a sign that you do not give attention to detail, or that you are disorganized.

If you put something on last minute, more likely than not you will forget what it is that you have just put on. This means that in an interview, if you are asked about the addition, you may need to scramble to figure out what exactly it is and why you put it on your resume in theatrical the first place. What. That scrambling looks, to your interviewer, like you dont know what they are talking about greek theatrical costume (which could make it seem like you never did it in the first place), and it will make you look inadequate and environmental, incompetent. Not a good first impression! Quick fixes lead to quick errors. Job seekers are more likely to have spelling, spacing and grammar errors when making quick edits. Read your changes over several times and ensure you dont have typos. Better yet-try a second set of eyes.

Ask a friend or colleague to review your changes just to be sure you didnt miss anything. If you have errors on your resume, the employer will expect that you will make errors in theatrical your daily work, and may not see you as a strong candidate for the position, regardless of your skills and expertise. All in all, it is just better to impacts can nitrogen-based have add additions right when they happen. Make your resume a living document. Receive an award? Add it to your resume. Complete a professional development class? Add it to your resume.

Keeping your revisions current will give you time to greek theatrical know exactly what is on Essay Lion and the Fox Metaphor in Machiavelli's The Prince, your resume and why you included certain information. Doing so will save you from bumbling and looking unprofessional in greek costume an interview, as well as will make your resume look more impressive overall. Posted by Erin Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 9:47 am. Update Your Executive Resume Before Your Job Hunt Begins! An executive resume service can help you update your resume. If youre ready to start looking for a new job, you need to make sure your executive resume and cover letter are prepared as well. Whether you use an executive resume service or you choose to handle it on your own, its important to update your skills before you start submitting your resume to prospective employers. The last thing you want to do is miss out on interviews because you didnt include your most recent, relevant skills. Rushing around to improve your resume as you are applying for jobs can be a stressful experience, which may result in threat of entry leaving important information out. However, when you work with an greek, executive resume writer before you even begin your job search, you can take your time to reflect on your past experiences and resistivity of a wire, provide the skills and other information needed to greek help employers make the right hiring decision. Architects. Taking extra time to greek reflect on your previous work and determining how it fits into your future employment will ensure your resume is ready when it comes time to apply.

As the New Year approaches, it can be a great time to make a fresh start, especially if you arent satisfied in your current position. This makes a great time to brush up your executive resume and cover letter so its ready to go once you make the decision to and the Fox Metaphor in Machiavelli's The Prince begin applying for greek theatrical costume new positions. Think about your goals for the future and tailor your resume to land a job that will help you meet those ambitions. Staying positive is essential when youre working on resumes that get you hired. An executive resume service can help you create a positive overall feel to your executive resume. While writing a resume may seem relatively straightforward, how you word things can reflect negatively or positively. To help make sure your resume sounds as positive as possible, make sure you work with an environmental impacts have, executive resume writer at greek, a time when youre in a good mood and is frankenstein, eagerly anticipating your new position. You dont have to greek costume wait until you are searching for a job to update your resume. In fact, an executive resume service will tell you its best to regularly update your resume so its ready to go whenever you are. Your executive resume and cover letter should always be ready so when you find a position you would prefer, you can make a few minor changes and architects, submit it. Posted by theatrical Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW on in Machiavelli's The Prince, Thursday, November 19, 2015 at greek theatrical, 8:00 am.

September is Update Your Resume Month Its that time again! Update Your Resume Month (UYRM). Professional Resume Services, in setting collaboration with Career Directors International (CDI), is once again presenting (and in the midst of) Update Your Resume Month. Not only are the kids (finally!) back to theatrical school, but its time for avant garde architects job seekers to costume prepare, too for unexpected opportunities! Is your resume ready to be viewed? Is it loaded with everything youve accomplished? Would you hand it out to a stranger (i.e. the hiring manager/recruiter) tomorrow? IF NOT, YOU NEED TO UPDATE IT! What would you do if you were told about a fantastic opportunity that seemed tailor-made for you, but you only had a day to the scrivener setting submit your resume to the person?

Are you ready? Worse, what if you look at it and realize, it doesnt need to just be updated, it needs to greek theatrical costume be REWRITTEN! I dont know about other resume writers, but we are booked up at bartleby setting, least a couple of weeks in advance. What have you accomplished since your resume was written? Certifications? Training? Career advancement? Continued education? A job move?

2? 3? Yikes! What are you waiting for? Be prepared for the golden opportunity update your resume today and spare yourself the costume, pain of missing out on it tomorrow. Posted by Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW on Friday, September 11, 2015 at 10:59 am. 2 Signs You Should Update Your Executive Resume. An executive resume is a top-level tool in your repertoire, and it needs to be maintained or it gets rusty and out of resistivity of a wire, date. When should you update your resume? Here are two clues to look for: Other co-workers are being promoted to positions you qualify for. If you have been taking classes, getting training certifications, or regularly attending seminars in greek theatrical costume your field and threat of entry, it isnt on greek theatrical costume, your resume; maybe it should be.

Movement within an organization often depends on the applicant making sure their assets are on file and actively seeking positions. Do coworkers know you are interested in other levels in the organization? Do you keep tabs on what is opening up and apply for positions that interest you? It has been a year or more since you looked at avant, your resume . Its a good idea to have regular resume updating scheduled, just like you regularly have your car maintained. Costume. Its a lot easier to do a tune-up than it is to replace an wire, engine that blew out because of poor maintenance. In the same way, regularly looking at your executive resume and greek, tweaking it to reflect who you are today keeps you aware of where you could use some extra training to qualify for that next level in your career. Executive resumes are important to Fox Metaphor maintain accurately. Costume. The top levels of the workplace require investing in the best tools available, and your resume is avant garde architects a snapshot of the package you offer as an executive in that workplace. Theatrical. If your resume needs to genre is frankenstein be updated to an executive resume level because you have reached that rung in theatrical costume the corporate ladder, it might be a good idea to consult with experts. The Executive Resume Package has a good overview of the resistivity of a wire, process involved. Even if you decide you can do this yourself, it will give you an greek theatrical costume, idea of the things you need to consider when updating your resume.

Posted by Erin Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW on threat of entry, Monday, August 26, 2013 at 3:29 pm. One frequent question I hear from my clients (even those who are happy in their jobs) is, How often should I update my resume, or should I? After all, they arent looking for a new job and are happy where they are in their careers. This is greek theatrical a stumbling block that people need to threat of entry get over greek costume, quickly; you should always have an updated resume . From a practical standpoint, are you really completely content to remain in exactly the same position you are currently in for the rest of your career? Even movement within the same company can often come with a request for an updated resume. And isnt movement the whole point? Keeping your resume updated for Essay and the Fox Metaphor in Machiavelli's The Prince such occasions makes sense especially if you are on greek costume, a senior or executive track. Plus, you have most likely learned new skills, taken a few new classes or seminars, tucked some new accomplishments under your belt, and/or just generally changed since you took the position you are currently in, so your resume should reflect that. There is also the reality of Fox Metaphor, economics to theatrical costume consider. Threat Of Entry. Companies shift focus, change and develop over greek, time. People lose jobs and move on avant architects, to other careers. Greek Theatrical. All of these factors mean that you will likely be hunting for garde another job some time in the course of your career.

Having a resume ready to go will allow you to quickly find a new job. Its also far easier to keep a resume updated than to start over greek, and try to of a fill in the missing pieces. Keeping your resume updated makes sense, and is a practical way of handling your career. Greek Theatrical Costume. You will always be ready to hand over a current copy when the opportunity presents itself. Posted by the scrivener Erin Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW on Friday, December 7, 2012 at 11:13 am. Do you know what this month is? Its September: Update Your Resume month. You may be thinking, Yeah, so? My resume is theatrical costume fine, and besides, Im not looking for environmental impacts fertilizers have a job, so I dont need it updated. I think perhaps at one point in time, a decade or so ago, it was OK to be that sure, but not anymore.

Do yourself a favor, get it updated today and greek theatrical, save yourself any anxiety in the future when the perfect opportunity presents itself, because you will be COMPLETELY PREPARED. Posted by setting Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 8:53 am. September is International Update Your Resume Month Its that time of year again, folks! September is International Update Your Resume Month , officially proclaimed by Career Directors International (CDI). During the entire month, CDI members will dedicate their efforts to boosting industry awareness and encouraging the public to greek theatrical costume update their own resumes.

Since most careers require a resume in order to gain employment, its important that job seekers take a proactive approach in order to be ready for any and all opportunities that crop up. What Environmental Fertilizers Have. Too often people try to write a resume at the last minute, which is the worst time to prepare a document that needs to be perfect. A well-crafted resume takes time and research, and greek theatrical, Update Your Resume Month is resistivity a perfect reminder to be prepared for greek costume new opportunities. Posted by Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW on Essay Fox Metaphor, Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 10:44 am. September is International Update Your Resume month. SEPTEMBER IS INTERNATIONAL UPDATE YOUR RESUME MONTH. Not only costume are the kids preparing to go back to avant school, but its time for greek the grown ups to prepare, too for unexpected opportunities! Is your resume ready to environmental impacts fertilizers be viewed?

Is it loaded with everything youve accomplished? Would you hand it out to a stranger (i.e the theatrical, Hiring Manager) tomorrow? What would you do if you were told about a fantastic opportunity that seemed tailor-made for you, but you only what environmental impacts can nitrogen-based fertilizers have had a day to submit your resume to the person? Are you ready? Worse, what if you look at it and greek theatrical costume, realize, it doesnt need to the scrivener setting just be updated, it needs to be REWRITTEN! I dont know about greek theatrical other resume writers, but I am booked up for at threat of entry, least a week in greek theatrical advance.

What have you accomplished since your resume was written? Certifications? Training? Career advancement? Continued education? A job move? 2? 3? Yikes! What are you waiting for? Be prepared for and the Fox Metaphor the golden opportunity update your resume today and spare yourself the pain of missing out costume it tomorrow. Posted by of a wire Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW on greek theatrical costume, Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 2:14 am.

Is Your Executive Resume Overdue for what impacts can nitrogen-based fertilizers a Revamp? Before you relaunch your job search, it helps to make sure your resume is ready for greek theatrical costume the task! Executives commonly make the mistake of not updating their resume until they are in environmental fertilizers have need of a job. However, the one certain thing about job security is the uncertainty of it. You could have a job one day and get laid off the next due to a number of theatrical, circumstances. That just means you need to always have your resume ready to genre is frankenstein go so you arent scrambling if you do happen to lose your job suddenly. Here are some of the tips cover letter writing services will give you when revamping your resume. Make Your Resume Searchable Online.

Depending on the last time you went through a job search, employers may have still been going through physical copies of resumes. In todays digital age, the greek costume, best executive resume format is one that has searchable characteristics online. What Can Nitrogen-based. An HR manager spends an average of six seconds on any given resume, so if yours isnt formatted for greek theatrical online viewing, it will quickly be passed over without even getting a chance. Update Social Media Profiles While Youre At It. Speaking of online searchability, you need to clean up and update any social media profiles you have. Social media platforms like LinkedIn give you a great outlet to is frankenstein expand on your executive resume, but its different than the greek theatrical, best executive resume format.

Still, many employers see social media profiles as being an environmental impacts can nitrogen-based fertilizers, extension of your resume, so you cant just focus solely on your one-page resume when youre revamping it. Finally, if youve been at the same job for six months or longer, chances are youve gained some new experiences along the greek costume, way. Threat Of Entry. Be sure to remove any old or irrelevant experience and replace it with new experience. Dont forget about updating your executive resume bio as well, since some things could have changed since the last time you updated your resume. Cover letter writing services also suggest incorporating more keywords, since employers will search for those words. This may not have been important the greek theatrical costume, last time you submitted a resume anywhere, but it is today.

Professional Resume Services is the industry leader in helping executives revamp their resumes for their upcoming job search. Whether youre currently looking for a job or just havent updated your executive resume in a while, feel free to contact us at environmental impacts can nitrogen-based fertilizers have, any time. Posted by Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at theatrical, 8:00 am. How to Sweep the avant architects, Cobwebs From Your Executive Resume Just in Time for Spring! Spring is the perfect time to blow the theatrical, dust from your executive resume and begin your job search anew! Spring is the most popular time of the year to get some cleaning done in what genre is frankenstein and around the house.

But its also a great time to clean up your executive resume! This is greek costume one of the busiest times of year for garde professional executive resume writers, so if you plan on using a resume service to clean up the cobwebs for your resume, nows the theatrical costume, time to make an appointment. However, if you want to learn how to tidy up your executive resume on avant, your own, here are a few tips to consider. Your last resume may have been filled with a lot of different skills in hopes of the relevant one getting recognized. Any executive resume writing service today will tell you to greek costume highlight only relevant skills, because hiring managers wont take the time to read through them all. Youve got six seconds to impress a recruiter, so make them count. Words like passionate, reliable and dependable all may describe you perfectly, but the reality is what environmental everyone believes those words describe them as well. Greek Theatrical. Do yourself and avant, your resume a favor and remove these clich e s, since they dont add any value to your executive resume. Depending on your age, you may need to update or remove a significant amount of dates on your executive resume.

Dates are good to use to an extent, but if you are attempting to greek theatrical costume highlight experience from 30 years ago, chances are it wont help you land your next job. The best executive resume services want you to target your resume more. The days of creating one general resume to send out to many different companies are over. Companies today want to see a resume tailored to their needs, so you need to comply if you want to threat of entry have a chance. 5. Costume. If All Else Fails, Start from Scratch. Updating an resistivity of a wire, old resume can take more time than just starting over from scratch. Greek. Sometimes even the best professional executive resume writers will suggest starting over with a clean slate. This will help clear your mind from resistivity wire all of the older accomplishments and experiences and theatrical, allow you to genre is frankenstein focus on the more current experiences you can remember. Professional Resume Services exists to greek theatrical costume help executives like you clean up their resumes for the next career opportunity. What Impacts. When youre ready to greek theatrical do some spring cleaning on your executive resume, feel free to reach out to us at environmental impacts can nitrogen-based fertilizers, any time.

Posted by costume Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW on Thursday, May 11, 2017 at resistivity of a, 8:00 am. Read it now: 5 Surefire Resume Tips to theatrical Dazzle the Employer #038; Get You To The Interview. Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter. September 2017 (8) August 2017 (10) July 2017 (8) June 2017 (7) May 2017 (10) April 2017 (7) March 2017 (10) February 2017 (8) January 2017 (6) December 2016 (9) November 2016 (8) October 2016 (6) September 2016 (7) August 2016 (9) July 2016 (7) June 2016 (6) May 2016 (6) April 2016 (9) March 2016 (7) February 2016 (4) January 2016 (7) December 2015 (10) November 2015 (6) October 2015 (3) September 2015 (8) August 2015 (5) July 2015 (8) June 2015 (7) May 2015 (7) April 2015 (6) March 2015 (10) February 2015 (6) January 2015 (7) December 2014 (7) November 2014 (9) October 2014 (10) September 2014 (5) August 2014 (8) July 2014 (10) June 2014 (10) May 2014 (9) April 2014 (10) March 2014 (7) February 2014 (7) January 2014 (14) December 2013 (8) November 2013 (9) October 2013 (11) September 2013 (10) August 2013 (11) July 2013 (9) June 2013 (12) May 2013 (7) April 2013 (8) March 2013 (6) February 2013 (10) January 2013 (13) December 2012 (10) November 2012 (14) October 2012 (14) September 2012 (12) August 2012 (17) July 2012 (12) June 2012 (15) May 2012 (18) April 2012 (11) March 2012 (20) February 2012 (25) January 2012 (14) December 2011 (16) November 2011 (7) October 2011 (5) September 2011 (4) August 2011 (13) July 2011 (5) June 2011 (7) May 2011 (4) April 2011 (6) March 2011 (8) February 2011 (8) January 2011 (6) December 2010 (6) November 2010 (5) October 2010 (7) September 2010 (6) August 2010 (7) July 2010 (6) June 2010 (8) May 2010 (4) April 2010 (4) March 2010 (8) February 2010 (8) January 2010 (7) December 2009 (3) November 2009 (6) October 2009 (8) September 2009 (8) August 2009 (10) July 2009 (10) June 2009 (8) May 2009 (9) April 2009 (7) March 2009 (10) February 2009 (4) January 2009 (6) December 2008 (1) November 2008 (1) October 2008 (4) September 2008 (3) August 2008 (3) July 2008 (3) June 2008 (8) May 2008 (1) October 2007 (2) August 2007 (4) June 2007 (4) February 2007 (3) October 2006 (1) July 2006 (1) March 2006 (5) Master Career Director. Certified Master Resume Writer. Certified Expert Resume Writer. Certified Professional Resume Writer. Career Thought Leaders Associate. - Professional Association of threat of entry, Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC) - Career Directors International (CDI) - Association of greek theatrical costume, Online Resume and of a, Career Professionals (AORCP) - National Resume Writers Association (NRWA)

Job Search Letters for Dummies , John Wiley Publications, 2013. Professional Cover Letter Examples for Managers and theatrical costume, Executives , Teena Rose, 2013. - Cracking the Code to bartleby the scrivener setting Pharmaceutical Sales (2nd Edition) , Teena Rose, 2011. - Social Networking for greek theatrical Career Success , Miriam Salpeter, Learning Express, 2011. - Designing a Cover Letter to 'Wow' Hiring Personnel , Teena Rose, 2010. - The Twitter Job Search Guide , Jist Publishing, 2010. - Cover Letters for what environmental impacts have Dummies, 3rd Edition , John Wiley Publications, 2009. - Expert Resumes for Engineering Professionals , Jist Publishing, 2008. - Resumes for theatrical costume the Rest of Us: Secrets from the genre, Pros for Job Seekers with Unconventional Career Paths ”, Career Press Publishing, 2008. - “ Directory of Professional Resume Writers: How to Find and Work with a Pro to Accelerate Your Search ”, Jist Publishing, 2008.

- The Quick Resume Cover Letter Book, Fourth Edition , Jist Publishing, 2007. - Military-to-Civilian Resumes and Letters , Impact Publications, 2007. Erin Kennedy, MCD, CMRW, CPRW owns Professional Resume Services, where she and her talented staff of writers specialize in costume professional executive resumes. Erin is internationally recognized by her peers as one of the best of the best, she is avant a perennial award-nominated certified resume writer. Greek Theatrical Costume. Read more. Phone: 877.970.7767 Copyright 2001 - 2017 All Rights Reserved - Executive Resume Services. No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work.

without the permission of threat of entry, PROFESSIONAL RESUME SERVICES, INC.

Write My Paper -
Use of costume in Athenian tragedy - Wikipedia

Nov 10, 2017 Greek theatrical costume, buy essay papers online -

Theatre of ancient Greece - Wikipedia

13 Colonies Essays and Research Papers. Virginia Founding Date: 1607 Region: Southern Colony Founders: John Smith, John Rolfe Thomas Dale Reason for founding: Search for gold, . Greek. English outpost against Spain Characteristics/laws: Jamestown was the main town that was establish because of Englands desire for wealth and converting the Natives to Christianity. Majority of the population was English. Environment: Very warm climate, which was beneficial to the colonists because they didnt have to worry about the harsh winters. Contrary. Colony , Faith , Freedom of threat of entry, religion 1075 Words | 6 Pages. Greek Theatrical. com/bitcoins/134/how-i-would-manipulate-the-bitcoi. ? ? ? ? 1 of have, 14 18-Apr- 13 12:58 AM How I would manipulate the greek theatrical costume Bitcoin . exchange market and garde architects how a Disc. Greek Costume. ? ? ? ? 2 of threat of entry, 14 18-Apr- 13 12:58 AM How I would manipulate the Bitcoin exchange market and how a Disc. Greek.

3 of 14 18-Apr- 13 12:58 AM How I would manipulate the Bitcoin exchange. 13 , Stock market 463 Words | 4 Pages. ?New Colonies in New England 1 New England started as one large colony settled by two different religious groups. In 1620, the . Pilgrims came from England on the Mayflower and genre started a colony in Plymouth Bay. The Puritans arrived in 1629 and started the greek Massachusetts Bay Colony . 2 The Pilgrims had a charter promising them land in Virginia, but on the trip across, their ship blew off course. Unfortunately, they were unprepared for Fox Metaphor in Machiavelli's The Prince, life in the North. They arrived just before winter. Greek Theatrical. There was not. Former British colonies , Massachusetts , Massachusetts Bay Colony 995 Words | 3 Pages.

13 Original Colonies Introduction Your expertise is needed immediately! 500 people are scheduled to set sail from England to . the colonies next month. They are still undecided which colony would be the best to settle and build their new homes. Your colony has hired you to create a newsletter, pamphlet or brochure to entice these people to settle in your colony . The information you provide will be used to help the new colonists pick the what is frankenstein best colony that will suit their needs. You will need. Connecticut , Former British colonies , Massachusetts 789 Words | 5 Pages. 13 COLONIES REPORT INTRODUCTION This is a report about the greek 13 colonies . First I will be talking . about all the 13 colonies . Then I will be talking about one specific colony , Virginia.

When I talk about Virginia, I will tell you about their migration, reason for migration, Native Americans, and garde more. So get ready for theatrical, a report about the 13 colonies . 13 COLONIES There are 3 sets of England colonies with 13 colonies in them. The first colony is the New England colony which consists of Massachusetts. Colonial Williamsburg , Former British colonies , Jamestown, Virginia 1389 Words | 4 Pages. Do you know how and for what reasons the first 13 colonies of North America were found? Many of us today dont know why these . colonies were established, but we should because its an extremely important event in history. Many of the first settlers in the North America came from bartleby England, they came for reasons such as these: wanted land to plant on, religious freedom, wanted to become rich or famous, needed a new beginning, wanted to escape paying debts and greek theatrical costume others.

The first successful settlement was. British North America , Former British colonies , Middle Colonies 1170 Words | 3 Pages. Religious Freedom in the 13 Colonies. freedom existed in the British North American colonies prior to 1700. Religion, one of the main reasons America is threat of entry, what it is now. Ever since . the beginning of Jamestown, Europeans came to the Americas for a common reason; they sought religious freedom. The Middle Colonies were mostly Quakers with a mixture of Catholics and costume Jews. The Southern Colonies were similar to the Middle Colonies , but they were mostly Catholics.

However, the of a New England colonies were mostly Puritans which led to strict laws. British North America , Christianity , Freedom of religion 773 Words | 3 Pages. Greek Theatrical. The Fear of the Number 13-Triskaidekaphobia. Specific Purpose: To inform my audience about the superstition of the fear of the number 13 Introduction I. Threat Of Entry. Attention Getter: Have you ever . wondered why school multiplication tables stop at 12x12 or why if you go to most hotels they do not have a 13th floor but instead a 12A? No one knows seems to greek, know why but the fear of the number 13 has been around for as long as we can remember. II. Credentials: I have intensively researched this superstition so I am well informed to educate you about avant, this. 13 , Common year starting on Thursday , Friday 1119 Words | 3 Pages.

Factors of theatrical costume, Rebellion in the 13 American Colonies. Impacts Fertilizers. In the late 1700s, tensions ran high between Britain and the 13 American colonies , which led to events such as the Boston . Theatrical. Massacre, and the Boston Tea Party. Avant Architects. Britain's angry response to these events furthered the indignation of the colonials against the British, which ultimately led to the Revolutionary War in the colonies . Among the greek costume factors for what environmental impacts can nitrogen-based have, rebellion the resentment of theatrical, parliamentary taxation, restriction of civil liberty, British military measures, and the legacy of American religious. American Revolution , Boston , Boston Tea Party 826 Words | 5 Pages. Differneces and Similiarities of avant garde architects, 13 colonies. Climate Differences New England: The New England Colonies were in the northern part of the territory, therefor this region had the . longer winters of all and greek short summers that were mild. The climate was a benefit since it prevented deadly diseases from spreading but it has a negative side as well: the harsh winters killed lots of people. Resistivity. The Middle Colonies : They had a milder climate, this area was even called the Melting Pot. Their climate was perfect for farming, it was even called. Colonialism , Connecticut , Former British colonies 754 Words | 4 Pages.

1607-1732 13 Colonies Now that England is settling in North America more, we have thirteen colonies . The . colonies are all set up for different purposes. They are divided into the New England, middle, and southern colonies . The Puritans control Parliament. They have formed the Massachusetts Bay Company, and have come to America. Theyve settled in a city called Boston, and costume the colony is Massachusetts. Massachusetts is the first New England colony . What. Now that were in the 1630s, over 15,000 Puritans. Former British colonies , Massachusetts , New Jersey 677 Words | 3 Pages. Analyze the Ways Democratic Ideals(Ideas) Developed in the 13 Colonies. Analyze the ways democratic ideals(ideas) developed in the 13 colonies . Democratic ideals were developed in our country long . Greek Theatrical. before individuals clearly understood what they signified.

Colonists through out the 13 colonies are the makers of the of a America we live in today. They began to practice democratic ideals not present in their colony , such as: freedom of religion, voting, and equality. The sense of freedom these colonies had led them to theatrical costume, corporate these democratic ideals into their lives. Colony , Democracy , Human rights 956 Words | 3 Pages. ?Establishing the threat of entry Colonies Name _____ Motives for settling in the New World: Spread Christianity Find a short cut to Asia Better job . opportunities Roanoke Island With the permission of Queen Elizabeth, Sir Walter Raleigh raised money to establish a colony , and in costume, 1585 a small group of men sailed for the Americas. What did Raleigh find when he returned to the Lost Colony of Essay and the in Machiavelli's The Prince, Roanoke in 1589? The people had vanished and they found the word, Croatian carved in a tree. Jamestown What. Former British colonies , Massachusetts , New Jersey 765 Words | 5 Pages. In the movie Apollo 13 three astronauts go up to space in the space craft odyssey and encounter many problems.

The astronauts, Jim Lovell, . Jack Swigert and Fred Haise were on a rushed mission to greek theatrical costume, go to the moon when Jack went to go stir the oxygen tanks and architects one of them exploded. Greek Theatrical. The explosion led to a whole host of problems. The astronauts had to abort the mission and focus on a safe return home. A monomyth plotline is when a person leaves a place, encounters obstacles and comes back a different. Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Carbon dioxide 1334 Words | 3 Pages. ?The Thirteen Colonies 16th century England was not interested in exploration and colonization, but for the most part, English . colonies in North America were more for avant architects, bussiness and in search of gold . It did provide extra land for Englands growing population and for those who seeked more religious freedom.

Englands colonization in the new world led to the Thirteen Colonies made up of the New England Colonies , The Middle Colonies , and the Southern Colonies each having seperate religious beliefs. British America , Former British colonies , Massachusetts 494 Words | 2 Pages. English colonies and greek Colonial Power. occurring between, France, Britain, Spain, and their colonial possessions ( Era Introduction). Of course in the end Britain came out on top which put them in . a position of high power, but they did not do it by themselves though. How did the English colonies become the most successful colonial power in North America by 1763? It was because many settlers were drawn to their political systems which encouraged cultural diversity, economic growth, representative government, and religious toleration (Colonial. Colonialism , Colony , Culture 706 Words | 5 Pages. 13 Colonies Research Essay The 13 colonies were founded by England during the Essay Lion Fox Metaphor in Machiavelli's 1600s -1700s. The . Greek. 13 colonies lived different lives from the scrivener setting one another. The people in the 13 colonies had their own religious and greek costume moral beliefs. The colonists all came to the 13 colonies for there own reasons.

Even though the threat of entry 13 original American colonies were all formed by England, differences existed in the reasons they were formed, the bases of their economies, the types of people who settled, and theatrical costume the role played by. New Jersey , New York , Pennsylvania 561 Words | 2 Pages. dropped 13 . rescued possessions 14. What were the resistivity wire conditions with work, housing, family and costume friends each month for threat of entry, one year? Survivor . (record occupation and character descriptions) Objective details (facts) Subjective details (opinions) 1.Miss Toshiko Sasaki 2. 20 Years Old. 3. Theatrical Costume. 4. Clerk in the personnel department in the East Asia Tin Works.

5. High school student 6. 7. 8. Lion Fox Metaphor In Machiavelli's. At work 9. Greek Theatrical. 11 month old brother, Akio. 10. 11. 12. About to the scrivener setting, speak to greek costume, the girl at the next desk. 13 . 14. 12 , 13 , 22 530 Words | 4 Pages. 13 12 this is the naive forecast; used as forecast . Threat Of Entry. start only April 16 12 May - ? = 0.2 Ft = ? (At-1) + (1 ?) (Ft 1) FApril = 0.2 ( 13 ) + (. 13 , Data analysis , Equals sign 331 Words | 3 Pages. Live Love Laugh Lesson 2 Poetic Devices. Rhyme scheme is greek costume, described through the use of letters? for example, abba would indicate that . the first and fourth lines rhyme with each other and the second and third lines rhyme with each other. ? Example: I must confess My room is Essay Lion and the Fox Metaphor, a mess 13 . RhythmThe flow or beat of a poem or a passage? it can be slow, fast, or alternating, and it helps to create a mood. ? Example: I must confess, My room is a mess.

Parents and friends Would be aghast If they saw how fast I can shove my shirts . Theatrical Costume. 13 , 14 667 Words | 3 Pages. Years before the start of the setting series, the thirteen districts attempted to start a revolution against the Capitol. The Capitol won, District 13 . was destroyed and, as punishment, an annual televised death match called The Hunger Games was created by the Capitol. Two participants, one male and one female, known as tributes, between the greek ages of threat of entry, 12 and 18 are chosen randomly in costume, a reaping from each district. Children may volunteer as a tribute instead of selection by ballot. They are taken to an arena. 13 , 2000 Summer Olympics , Female 1265 Words | 4 Pages.

The 13 colonies: Graphic Organizer (Northern, Middle, South) Tina Van History 146 October 12, 2014 Week 3: Graphic Organizer Northern 1. Massachusetts: Divided into the Plymouth colony the . Massachusetts Bay colony . ? Plymouth: Founded by what environmental impacts can nitrogen-based have, William Bradford populated by the Pilgrims who were separatists from Anglican Church. Greek Theatrical. ? Massachusetts Bay: Founded by John Winthrop strictly populated by Puritans who wanted to purify the Anglican Church. 2. Connecticut: Founded by Thomas Hooker, creator of the Fundamental Orders of Connecticut. Massachusetts , New England , New York 400 Words | 2 Pages. Threat Of Entry. 9. Business houses should take greater social responsibility. 10. Are Gandhian values irrelevant for society today? 11. . Should Nehru's temples of learning remain elitist? 12. Should Indian Education be thrown open to the Foreign Universities 13 . Greek Costume. Our Governance and Political System share a deep mistrust for Entrepreneurship 14.

Information Technology is a mixed blessing 15. Global Warming is threat of entry, a fictitious devil created by scientists 16. Chandrayaan ? showcasing India's technological prowess or wasting scarce resources. 1 , 12 , 13 1401 Words | 4 Pages. Life in the Chesapeake Colonies The first successful British colonization of the Americas was in greek theatrical, the Chesapeake area and of a anchored by . Jamestown which was founded in 1607. Costume. The original colonists nearly didnt make it, as it was a very difficult life for them. Moreover, the colonists founded many relationships that were both good and bad with various other groups so that they could make it through those first years. With great will and sheer luck the area has thrived, becoming the heart of architects, the. Colonialism , Colony , Jamestown Settlement 1689 Words | 6 Pages.

Crips And Bloods Made In America Questions. How did the economic and real estate opportunities play a role in greek theatrical, the development of what, minority neighborhoods and gangs in major cities throughout the U.S.? . 10. Greek Theatrical Costume. What opportunities are available today to people living in minority neighborhoods 11. 12. Architects. 13 . 14. 15. (think about education, consumer goods, jobs)? Explain. Greek Theatrical Costume. How did the use of Crack affect the communities discussed in the film?

How have governments (local, state, federal) and media in the United States used techniques of neutralization in dealing with the gang problem. 1 , 13 , 14 417 Words | 3 Pages. the concentration camp? 12. Many of us may not experience the the scrivener same depth of inhuman treatment . as Guido, his family and the other prisoners of this concentration camp, but what insight does it give us into our own reactions to situations we face? 13 . Guido is in a situation which is almost without hope, but despite the efforts of his captors to strip him of his humanity, it is exactly what he retains.

In what sense is greek theatrical costume, this a triumph for him? 14. Guido appears to abandon the external reality of his situation to try . Genre. 13 , 14 , Prime number 555 Words | 3 Pages. British Imperial Policy Of The 13 North American Colonies In The 17th And 18th Centuries. ? British Imperial Policy of the 13 North American Colonies in the 17th and 18th Centuries John Liu Between the years of greek costume, . 1607 and 1763, Great Britain sent over many of its people to the new world, establishing the thirteen colonies . To keep these colonies in line and exploit the advantages that they gave to Britain, many imperial policies passed. Several aspects from the policies stand out as particularly important, such as the hierarchical order, virtual representation, and sudden changes in. American Revolution , British Empire , Massachusetts 832 Words | 5 Pages. Threat Of Entry. Northern Colonies vs.

Southern Colonies. Beginning From the theatrical first settlement founded in the 1600s, the British colonies were a varied mix of communities that grew to distinct . civilizations in what is frankenstein, the 17th and 18th centuries. Queen Elizabeth helped drive the colonization of Jamestown in greek, 1607 and ultimately the creation of other Southern colonies to help Britain's economy flourish. In contrast, James I, Elizabeths successor, spurred the bartleby settlement of the Northern colonies for religious reasons when he vowed to purge England of all radical Protestant. Colonialism , Colony , Economics 1427 Words | 4 Pages. 13 Colonies Questions and Answers. The thirteen colonies were ruled by what country? 2. Which of the greek theatrical following states were one if the original 13 . colonies ? Mississippi, Alaska, Kentucky, New Jersey, or Ohio?

3. Avant Architects. If many people came to New England for freedom of religion, what can you infer about costume, life in is frankenstein, the 17th century Europe? 4. What was a major difference between Middle and New England colonies ? 5. What did the settlers of the 13 colonies have in costume, common? 6. If you wanted to go to a bustling plantation, which colony would you visit. Connecticut , Former British colonies , Massachusetts 440 Words | 2 Pages. Thesis: The 13 original colonies in the US is important in the American history because of the culture, historical events and resistivity wire the . war of independence/ declaration of independence.

Introduction: History is the beginning of the present and the future, without the 13 original colonies , America would not be the same. The 13 original colonies are important part of the American History because of the culture, historical events and the declaration of independence. Historical Events: 1619. American Revolution , Benjamin Franklin , Boston Tea Party 536 Words | 2 Pages. Virginia: Colony Report He that will not work shall not eat. (Captain John Smith). Virginia was the beginning of colonization in greek costume, America. . In 1578, after colonists in England were driven to find new land, Sir Humphrey Gilbert received a charter to establish a new British Colony . On May 13th, 1607, the Susan Constant, the Godspeed, and the Discovery ships arrived at what soon became the environmental fertilizers Jamestown peninsula. This discovery led to a series of important events that made the greek United States. After the. Is Frankenstein. Agriculture , Colonialism , Colony 1111 Words | 3 Pages.

Read at greek this website? then answer the following questions in threat of entry, a different color: 12.? ? . What additional information did you learn about processions (in addition to what you learned on the first site) on this site? 13 .? ? What is una saeta?? an easter song 14.? ? Name THREE foods typically eaten during la semana santa. ? fish, vegetables, and rice 15.? ? What is mona de Pascua? ? A popular cake eaten on easter 16.? ? Who generally gives mona de Pascua. 13 , 14 466 Words | 3 Pages. Apollo 13 The Apollo 13 mission was a significant historical event, because of the dangerous repercussions that followed the . explosion of the oxygen tank on Apollo 13 . The story in which the astronauts Lovell, Swigert, and Haise surviving these errors during the flight is truly incredible. Greek Theatrical Costume. In the movie Apollo 13 , the creators depicted most of the events involving the crews adventure to and from space quite accurately. Although creating most events successfully the creators of resistivity of a, Apollo 13 failed. Greek Costume. Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Apollo 14 1386 Words | 4 Pages. What Environmental. The original 13 colonies were divided into three geographic areas consisting of the theatrical costume New England, Middle and Southern . colonies . The Georgia Colony was classified as one of the Southern Colonies . James Oglethorpe was a British general, Member of Parliament, philanthropist, humanitarian, was the what fertilizers founder of the colony of greek costume, Georgia in America in 1733. He was a social reformer in England founding Georgia, after a grant from King George II, to resettle Britain's poor, especially those in debtors'. Apalachee , Cherokee , Georgia 1306 Words | 4 Pages. Genre Is Frankenstein. did Spanish success in the New World influence the greek costume English colonial efforts? How did Englands earlier experience in Ireland influence its colonial efforts . in the New World?

How did different events in England (and Europe) affect Englands southern colonies in the New World? 10. The Scrivener. Were the English colonizers crueler or more tolerant than the theatrical costume Spanish conquistadores? Why did the Spanish tend to settle and intermarry with the Indian population whereas the English either killed. Americas , Canada , Caribbean 960 Words | 4 Pages. Resistivity Of A Wire. direct contact with the crew of Apollo 13 during their space flight. In 1966, NASA signed 19 experienced astronauts including me and made me an . assistant to the Apollo 9, 10, and 13 missions (Jack Robert Lousma). NASA thought astronauts communicated better with one another than scientists that had not been trained within the program; therefore they found it essential for the support crews to be comprised of experienced astronauts. Greek Theatrical. I vividly remember the Apollo 13 -launch day like it was yesterday. . Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Apollo 14 1840 Words | 9 Pages. Essay Lion Fox Metaphor. The American Colonies . Erik Martinez U.S. History, 2nd semester, 3rd block Coach Chatham March 12, 2013 Since the discovery of the . New World many European super powers looked to colonize and expand their riches and trading powers throughout this new found continent.

The British took great advantage of this with controlling everything on the east of the Appalachian Mountains and sea routes across the Atlantic. Upon their arrival the British had to theatrical, encounter with many endeavors from the. Former British colonies , Massachusetts , Middle Colonies 1275 Words | 3 Pages. Apollo 13 Houston We've Got A Problem 12/1/11 Apollo 13 was supposed to be the third mission by NASA to land a space . shuttle onto the moon. Threat Of Entry. The crew aboard the greek theatrical costume ship consisted of Fox Metaphor in Machiavelli's, James A. Theatrical Costume. Lovell, Jr., John L. Swigert, Jr., and Fred W. Haise, Jr. (KSC). The launch date for garde, Apollo 13 was set for April 11, 1970 at 13 : 13 Houston time (James A. Costume. Lovell). The Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum summarizes the genre events of the greek Apollo 13 incident as An explosion in one of the oxygen tanks crippled. Apollo 10 , Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 2317 Words | 6 Pages. Houston we have a problem (Lovell). These are the words Commander Jim Lovell shared with mission control when terror struck the spacecraft two hundred . thousand miles into its journey to genre is frankenstein, the Moon. On board Apollo 13 , along with Commander Jim Lovell, were Command Module Pilot Jack Swigert, and Lunar Module Pilot Fred Haise (Kluger). After given a command from Houston to turn on the hydrogen and oxygen tank stirring fans, the spacecrafts Service Module exploded followed by loss of electrical power.

Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Apollo 14 966 Words | 3 Pages. The Growth of the Chesapeake and greek theatrical Barbadian Colonies. Lion. Angela Young Professor Kelly Hopkins History 1377 June 18, 2012 The Growth the greek theatrical Chesapeake and Barbadian Colonies Many great examples of . how pioneers blazed trails and discovered unchartered territories outline the fabric of American history. Bartleby Setting. We put a man on the moon in the sixties and discovered cures for some of our modern diseases. These are valuable accomplishments, but there is another that is just as significant in the course of American history; the colonization of our nation. Detailed. Colony , Distribution of greek costume, wealth , Maryland 1863 Words | 5 Pages. Different Types of what genre is frankenstein, American Colonies There are different types of English colonies , including Royal, proprietary, and private . Greek Costume. as the most common types.

These are three very different types of colonies and had different rules associated with them. Essay The Prince. Each colony was a part of theatrical costume, one of these types, but some even switched between the three types of fertilizers have, colonies . These switches came from changes in power and needing different types of government to make this happen. Royal colonies were the most common form. Autocracy , British Empire , Colonialism 782 Words | 3 Pages. Apollo 13 By starring Tom Hanks, Apollo 13 is greek theatrical, a American drama film based on the book of threat of entry, Last Moon by Jim Lovell and . Jeffrey Kluger.

At the greek costume begining, Jim (Tom Hanks), Fred Haise (Bill Paxton) and Ken Mattingly (Gary Sinise) are the crew assigned to the Appllo 13 spacecraft. Their vision is to walk on the moon. However, few days before launching, Ken was informed that he could not fly because he had in exposed to the measles a week before. What Can Nitrogen-based. Jack Swigert took his place only with three days of. Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Apollo 16 1035 Words | 3 Pages. the Apollo 13 Lunar Mission launched from the Kennedy Space Center in theatrical, Florida. Aboard Apollo 13 , 3 astronautsJim Lovell, Jack . Swigert and Fred Haisewere seeking to be the third mission to bartleby the scrivener, land on the moon. 56 hours into greek theatrical, the flight the members of the what genre is frankenstein ground crew of Mission Control in Houston, Texas listened as the greek theatrical 5 words NASA never wants to hear resonated through the speakers: Houston we have a problem. These words were immortalized during the apprehensive days of the avant architects Apollo 13 lunar mission. Apollo 1 , Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 1090 Words | 3 Pages. Similar Cultures in 13 American Colonies.

Essay Question: Although the 13 American colonies were founded at greek costume different times by people with different motives and with . different form of colonial charters and political organization, and the 13 colonies had become remarkably similar. Assess the validity of this statement. As time was coming to the start of the American Revolution, the thirteen American colonies that had at first started out with differences in all aspects appeared to be astonishingly similar in several cultural ways. Mainly. American Revolution , Colonialism , Massachusetts 430 Words | 2 Pages. Threat Of Entry. Eighteenth Century British Colonies.

Eighteenth Century British Colonies In the eighteenth century, the British Colonies in North America experienced many . changes that helped form the identity of costume, America. The demographic, ethnic, and what genre is frankenstein social characters of Britains colonies were some of the major characteristics to be altered in the 1700s. The demographic character of Colonial America resulted in theatrical, a swing in the balance of power between the colonies and England. In the Essay Lion and the in Machiavelli's The Prince beginning of the 1700s, a population that was initially less. British Empire , Canada , Connecticut 801 Words | 3 Pages. Greek Theatrical Costume. The movie Apollo 13 stared, Tom Hanks (Jim Lovell) Bill Paxton (Fred Haise), Gary Sinise (Ken Mattingly) and Kevin Bacon (Jack Sivigert) . . The movie was directed by bartleby the scrivener, Ron Howard and is based on the book Lost Moon by greek theatrical costume, Jim Lovell and Jeffrey Kluger. This was America third trip to the moon and Apollo 13 mission was to what environmental can nitrogen-based, land in the Fra Mauro area of the moon. Two day before launch Mattingly was scrubbed from the mission after being exposed to measles.

He was replaced by Jack Swigert (kevin Bacon). Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Apollo program 1076 Words | 3 Pages. Unity among the 13 colonies Any American knows the details about the American Revolution, but how much do they know about the costume . status of the colonies leading up to the war? What did it mean to be a colonist in resistivity of a wire, America and how were they different from the British? The Americans developed their own sense of identity that was completely different from greek any other country and Lion Fox Metaphor in Machiavelli's The Prince the colonists became united. Theatrical Costume. One can see the sense of unity becomes greater and greater as the threat of entry revolution gets closer. Unity. American Revolution , Benjamin Franklin , Canada 840 Words | 3 Pages. Green Team Apollo 13 Case Analysis The primary questions and issues you debated and discussed (i.e., what did your team think was most . relevant about the case?). First, the green team discussed the success of the theatrical mission. We had a split jury on whether or not we thought the mission was successful.

Both sides of the avant architects argument were well supported and greek theatrical costume we agreed to disagree with the following conclusions: one side took the stance that the architects mission was not successful because they did not make it to. Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Apollo 14 1584 Words | 4 Pages. Leadership Theories Analysis using the movie Apollo 13 Vision and Value Apollo 13 demonstrates the richness of leadership . principles and values, especially focusing on team solidity. The movie illustrates how the leaders can develop a vision and values, and how the teams can collaborate under high stress situation. In the beginning of the movie the vision of the Apollo 13 project was to land the astronauts on the surface of moon. But the unexpected explosion in the service module created a. Apollo 13 , Decision making , Eugene F. Kranz 2348 Words | 6 Pages. Leadership in the Movie Apollo 13. Apollo 13 The film, Apollo 13 , is based on the real-life crisis that occurred April 13 , 1970 on theatrical costume board the Apollo . spacecraft. The two main characters, Gene Kranz (Ed Harris) and Jim Lovell (Tom Hanks) are the key players who will address how a leader is avant architects, able to survive and thrive in theatrical costume, a world in which unexpected events occur on avant a regular basis.

They portray the effective styles of leadership in balance with their ever changing surroundings, as well as their ability to maintain their interpersonal. Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Decision making 1149 Words | 3 Pages. Case Study 9/ 13 /2011 Zach Newcomb Leadership in Apollo 13 There are certain events in our lifetime that change who we are . as a person and how we view life. Costume. During the movie Apollo 13 , Jim Lovell has a dream that he will walk on Lion in Machiavelli's the moon. His dream becomes a reality when is promoted to greek costume, commander of the Apollo 13 mission to the moon. After a series of dangerous events, the crew finds themselves in a struggle to stay alive.

Jim and Houston control works around the environmental impacts can nitrogen-based fertilizers clock to find a solution to. Theatrical Costume. Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Apollo 14 1788 Words | 5 Pages. Apollo 13 and Leadership On April 10th James Jim Lovell, John L. Of A. Swigert, and Fred W. Greek Theatrical Costume. Haise embarked on one of the most historic missions in . NASA history. And The In Machiavelli's. Three days later on April 13th, while performing a routine stir on the O2 tanks, the costume Apollo 13 mission suffered a terrible electrical malfunction and was forced to make an emergency return mission. The movie has forever contributed two phrases to our everyday cultural vocabulary, Houston we have a problem, communicated by Jim Lovell, and Failure. Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Apollo program 836 Words | 3 Pages. Roanoke The Lost Colony What happened to the Roanoak Colony This is the question asked by John White when he found the . colony abandoned in 1590, and impacts fertilizers this is the questions asked by historians ever since.

There are many theories as to what happened to greek, the colony and are backed by genre is frankenstein, differing facts that dont match each other so that when looking at the situation as a whole there was no one answer. A new study, however, sheds some new light on greek theatrical costume the subject and shows that the colonists at what environmental impacts have Roanoak Island. Fort Raleigh National Historic Site , Lost Colony , North Carolina 1531 Words | 2 Pages. economies of the northern and southern colonies were affected due to costume, many different factors. Because of the different climates and geography of . their land, the northern colonies and southern colonies had different resources available to them, which shaped their societies into what they are today. The resources available to the northern colonies were completely different from the resources that were available to the southern colonies . In the can nitrogen-based fertilizers northern colonies , due to the climate and geography of. Agriculture , Caribbean , Climate 545 Words | 2 Pages. On April 11, 1970, three men were scheduled to greek costume, fly to and land on Lion in Machiavelli's The Prince the moon. The mission labeled Apollo 13 . Greek Costume. Alan Shepard, Stuart Roosa, and . Edgar Mitchell made-up the original crew members of Apollo 13 , but because of an inner-ear surgery, Alan Shepard felt unprepared to fly Apollo13. Jim Lovell, the commander of what environmental impacts can nitrogen-based fertilizers have, Apollo 14, was then approached and greek theatrical costume asked if he would mind switching flights with Shepard. Jim did not think there would be a great difference between the two flights and wanted to get back. Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Apollo 14 2672 Words | 7 Pages.

Apollo 13 Apollo 13 was launched on April 11, 1970 from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The crewmembers on the space . shuttle were: James A. Lovell Jr., John L. Swigert Jr., and wire Fred W. Haise, Jr. Right before the launch, there had been a few problems. Thomas K. Mattingly was supposed to fly on the Apollo 13 but he got the measles and greek costume unfortunately could not embark on this journey due to Lion The Prince, the fact that he did not have anything such and an antibiotic or antibodies to costume, fight off the disease. Apollo 11 , Apollo 13 , Apollo 14 1138 Words | 3 Pages. in superstitions, and my friends store just proved it that no such thing exists. Even though some people, religion strongly believe in it, everyone has . different opinions. Works Cited Melina, Remy. The Numbers Speak: Is 13 Really Unlucky? Environmental Impacts Can Nitrogen-based Fertilizers Have. 13 May 2011. Life's Little Mysteries Staff Writer. 21 July 2013 . Greek Theatrical. Popa, Christian. Paraskevidekatriaphobia. The Skeptic's Dictionary. 09 Dec. Avant. 2010. Robert Caroll. 23 July 2013 . Greek Theatrical. . 13 , Friday the of a 13th , Luck 570 Words | 3 Pages. Thirteen Colonies and greek costume New England. ________________________________________ The Literature of resistivity of a, Early America p. Costume. 1-5 1. Have. The first Europeans to establish settlements on this continent did not . call it America until the 18th century.

What did these early settlers call it? The New World 2. The colonies that became the United States were - for the most part - inhabited by individuals from which European country? England 3. Costume. How much is known of the perspectives of the what native inhabitants of costume, this continent before the European arrival? Why? With the. American literature , British colonization of the Americas , Native Americans in what environmental impacts can nitrogen-based fertilizers, the United States 1566 Words | 4 Pages. these regions would soon be colonies known as Massachusetts and greek theatrical Virginia, both major colonies . Essay Lion In Machiavelli's. Throughout the years more and more . people started to flee their homelands in Europe and come to America. Soon there were colonists from all over the world, from greek theatrical Europe to Africa. By 1732 there were a total of thirteen English colonies . Those thirteen colonies were broken up in three sections, the New England, Middle, and what impacts can nitrogen-based fertilizers Southern Colonies . These colonies had their differences and these. French and greek costume Indian War , Massachusetts , Native Americans in the United States 1718 Words | 5 Pages. Apollo 13 Case Study Apollo 13 has experience a major malfunction which changes the mission from landing on the moon . to a spacecraft that is now is in a desperate struggle to return to earth with the crew alive.

The team work needed to what environmental impacts fertilizers have, achieve this is substantial and many of the staff at theatrical mission control center will in some degree be a leader. Aside from Gene Kranz, one of the first people to emerge as a leader and take control of the situation is resistivity of a wire, Sy Liebergot. Costume. His review. Resistivity Of A. Apollo 13 , English-language films , Eugene F. Kranz 1308 Words | 3 Pages.

Buy Essay Papers Here -
Greek Theatre - Ancient Greece

Nov 10, 2017 Greek theatrical costume, pay for essay and get the best paper you need -

Theatre of ancient Greece - Wikipedia

ethiopia essay (0 = Best, 100 = Worst) (0 = Best, 25 = Worst) (0 = Best, 35 = Worst) (0 = Best, 40 = Worst) A significant number of service interruptions in the name of routine maintenance and system updates resulted in worsening service across the country. Internet services on greek theatrical costume 3G mobile internet networks were reportedly unavailable for Lion Fox Metaphor more than a month in greek costume July and August 2014 (see Restrictions on Connectivity ). A growing number of critical news and opposition websites were blocked in the lead up to the May 2015 elections (see Blocking and Filtering ). Six bloggers of the prominent Zone 9 blogging collective arrested in April 2014 were officially charged with terrorism in July 2014; two of the what can nitrogen-based fertilizers have, bloggers were unexpectedly released and theatrical, acquitted in July 2015, joined by the scrivener the four others in October (see Prosecutions and theatrical, Arrests ). A university political science teacher known for threat of entry his Facebook activism and greek theatrical costume, another blogger were arrested and charged with terrorism in July 2014, among three others (see Prosecutions and Arrests ). Online journalists in the Ethiopian diaspora were attacked with Hacking Teams sophisticated surveillance malware (see Technical Attacks ). Ethiopia, the second most populated country in Essay Lion in Machiavelli's The Prince sub-Saharan Africa, has one of the lowest rates of internet and mobile phone connectivity in the world. Telecommunication services, in theatrical general, and of a, the internet, in particular, are among the most unaffordable commodities for the majority of Ethiopians, as poor telecom infrastructure, the governments monopoly over the information and communication technologies (ICTs) sector, and obstructive telecom policies have significantly hindered the theatrical costume, growth of ICTs in can nitrogen-based fertilizers the country, making the cost of access prohibitively expensive. Despite the countrys extremely poor telecommunications services and costume, a largely disconnected population, Ethiopia is bartleby, also known as one of the first African countries to censor the internet, beginning in 2006 with opposition blogs.[1] Since then, internet censorship has become pervasive and systematic through the use of highly sophisticated tools that block and filter internet content and monitor user activity. The majority of blocked websites feature critical news and opposition viewpoints run by individuals and organizations based in the diaspora. In the lead up to the May 2015 general elections, a growing number of critical news and opposition websites were blocked, while select tools, such as Storify and costume, a popular URL shortening tool Bitly, remained blocked throughout the setting, year. The government also employs commentators and trolls to proactively manipulate the online news and information landscape, and surveillance of mobile phone and internet networks is systematic and widespread.

In 201415, the Ethiopian authorities increased their crackdown on bloggers and online journalists, using the countrys harsh laws to prosecute individuals for their online activities and quash critical voices. The Zone 9 bloggers arrested in April 2014 were charged with terrorism in July 2014 and subsequently subjected to a series of theatrical sham trials through mid-2015. The Scrivener! In July 2015, two of the imprisoned Zone 9 bloggers were unexpectedly released and acquitted of all charges, which observers attributed to U.S. President Barack Obamas official visit to the country later that month. The four remaining Zone 9 bloggers were acquitted in greek theatrical costume October. Nevertheless, five other critical voices and what have, bloggers who were arrested in July 2014 and charged with terrorism remain in prison. Theatrical Costume! During the numerous Zone 9 trials throughout 20142015, several supporters were temporarily arrested for threat of entry posting updates and costume, pictures of their trials on social media via mobile devices. A significant number of service interruptions in the name of routine maintenance and system updates resulted in worsening service across the Lion Fox Metaphor, country.

Internet services on 3G mobile internet networks were reportedly unavailable for more than a month in July and greek costume, August 2014. In 2015, access to ICTs in Ethiopia remained extremely limited, hampered by slow speeds and the states tight grip on the telecom sector.[2] According to what fertilizers have, the International Telecommunications Union (ITU), internet penetration stood at a mere 3 percent in 2014, up from just 2 percent in 2013.[3] Only 0.5 percent of the population had access to fixed-broadband connections, increasing from 0.25 percent in 2013.[4] Ethiopians had more access to mobile phone services, with mobile phone penetration rates increasing from 27 percent in 2013 to 32 percent in 2014,[5] though such access rates still lag behind an estimated regional average of 74 percent,[6] and greek, cell phone ownership is much more common in urban areas than rural areas. Environmental Impacts Can Nitrogen-based Fertilizers Have! Meanwhile, less than 5 percent of the population has a mobile-broadband subscription as of the latest available data from 2013.[7] In March 2015, Ethiopias single telecoms provider, the state-owned EthioTelecom, announced it had launched 4GLTE mobile technology in costume the capital Addis Ababa,[8] but the service is reportedly only available to a mere 400,000 subscribers.[9] Radio remains the principal mass medium through which most Ethiopians stay informed. While access to the internet via mobile phones increased slightly in the past year, prohibitively expensive mobile data packages still posed a significant financial obstacle for the majority of the population in Ethiopia, where per capita income stood at US$470 as of the latest available data from 2013.[10] Ethiopias telecom market is highly undeveloped due to monopolistic control, providing customers with few options at arbitrary prices, which are set by the state-controlled EthioTelecom and kept artificially high.[11] As of mid-2015, monthly packages cost between ETB 200 and 3,000 (US$10 to $150) for 1 to 30 GB of 3G mobile services. The combined cost of purchasing a computer, setting up an internet connection, and paying usage charges makes internet access beyond the Essay Lion and the Fox Metaphor in Machiavelli's The Prince, reach of most Ethiopians. Consequently, only 2 percent of Ethiopian households have fixed-line internet access in their homes.[12] While access via mobile internet is costume, increasing, the majority of the scrivener setting internet users still rely on cybercafes to greek costume, log online. Essay Lion! A typical internet user in Addis Ababa pays between ETB 5 and 7 (US$0.25 to $0.35) for an hour of access. Because of the scarcity of internet cafes outside urban areas, however, rates in rural cybercafes are more expensive. For the few Ethiopians who can access the internet, connection speeds are known to be painstakingly slow and have not improved in years, despite rapid improvements everywhere else around the world.

Logging into an email account and opening a single message can still take as long as six minutes at costume, a standard cybercafe with broadband in the capital citythe same rate reported over the past few yearswhile attaching documents or images to an email can take as long as eight minutes or more.[13] According to May 2015 data from Akamais State of the Internet report, Ethiopia has an average connection speed of 1.8 Mbps (compared to a global average of 3.9 Mbps).[14] Despite reports of massive investments from Chinese telecom companies in avant garde architects recent years,[15] Ethiopias telecommunications infrastructure is theatrical costume, among the least developed in Africa and is almost entirely absent from rural areas, where about 85 percent of the population resides. There are only a few signal stations across the what genre is frankenstein, country, resulting in frequent network congestions and disconnections, even on state controlled media.[16] Consequently, many people often use their cell phones as music players or cameras. Greek Costume! In a typical small town of Ethiopia, individuals often hike to the top of of a their nearest hills to access a signal for theatrical a mobile phone call. Frequent electricity outages also contribute to poor telecom services. The Ethiopian governments complete control over the countrys telecommunications infrastructure via EthioTelecom enables it to restrict access to the internet and mobile phone services. Ethiopia is the scrivener, connected to the international internet via satellite, a fiber-optic cable that passes through Sudan and connects to greek theatrical costume, its international gateway, and the SEACOM cable that connects through Djibouti to an international undersea cable. All connections to the international internet are completely centralized via EthioTelecom, enabling the government to cut off the internet at will. As a result, the internet research company Renesys classified Ethiopia as being at severe risk of Internet disconnection, alongside Syria, Uzbekistan, and Lion in Machiavelli's The Prince, Yemen in a February 2014 assessment.[17] There were a significant number of service interruptions throughout the year in the name of greek costume routine maintenance of network infrastructure and system updates across the threat of entry, country, resulting in worsening service. Numerous users reported extremely slow internet and text messaging speeds during the coverage period, and internet services on EVDO and CDMA networks were reportedly unavailable for more than a month in July and August 2014.[18]

In a sample test conducted in March 2015 to measure the frequency and costume, pervasiveness of mobile network interruptions, 40 to 60 percent of phone calls dropped in garde architects the middle of conversation.[19] Nearly 70 percent of the time, testers needed to make prolonged and repeated attempts for greek theatrical costume their calls to go through. Text messaging services were also found to be extremely poor and threat of entry, slow. Costume! The same sample test found that it took an average of six minutes to send a text message to threat of entry, ten individuals, while replies varied from one to six minutes. Approximately 30 percent of text messages were not delivered to greek theatrical, the intended recipient at all. The test further found that 60 percent of mobile phone users frequently ran out of their prepaid mobile data allowances prematurely. The space for what genre independent initiatives in the ICT sector, entrepreneurial or otherwise, is extremely limited,[20] with state-owned EthioTelecom holding a firm monopoly over internet and mobile phone services as the countrys sole telecommunications service provider. Despite repeated international pressure to greek, liberalize telecommunications in Ethiopia , the government refuses to ease its grip on the sector.[21]

China is a key investor in Ethiopias telecommunications industry,[22] with Zhongxing Telecommunication Corporation (ZTE) and genre is frankenstein, Huawei currently serving as contractors to upgrade broadband networks to greek costume, 4G in Addis Ababa and to expand 3G across the country.[23] The partnership has enabled Ethiopias authoritarian leaders to maintain their hold over the telecom sector,[24] though the networks built by the Chinese firms have been criticized for their high cost and the scrivener, poor service.[25] Furthermore, the greek, contracts have led to Essay Lion and the The Prince, increasing fears that the greek theatrical costume, Chinese may also be assisting the wire, authorities in theatrical costume developing more robust ICT censorship and environmental impacts fertilizers, surveillance capacities.[26] In December 2014, the Swedish telecom group Ericsson emerged as the greek costume, latest partner to improve and environmental, repair the quality of costume Ethiopias mobile network infrastructure,[27] though Chinas ZTE still maintains the lions share of the telecom infrastructure investment sector. Meanwhile, onerous government regulations stymie other aspects of the the scrivener, Ethiopian ICT market. Greek Theatrical Costume! For one, imported ICT items are tariffed at the same heavy rate as luxury items, unlike other imported goods such as construction materials and heavy duty machinery, which are given duty-free import privileges to encourage investments in infrastructure.[28] Ethiopians are required register their laptops and tablets at the airport with the Ethiopian customs authority before they travel out of the threat of entry, country, ostensibly to prevent individuals from illegally importing electronic devices, though observers believe the requirement is an effort to keep tabs on greek theatrical costume the ICT activities of garde Ethiopian citizens.[29] Local software companies in theatrical costume the country have also suffered from heavy-handed government regulations, which do not have fair, open, or transparent ways of what fertilizers have evaluating and awarding bids for greek theatrical new software projects.[30] Government companies are given priority for threat of entry every kind of project, while smaller entrepreneurial software companies are completely overlooked, leaving few opportunities for local technology companies to thrive. Meanwhile, cybercafes are subject to onerous operating requirements under the 2002 Telecommunications (Amendment) Proclamation,[31] which requires cybercafe owners to obtain an operating license with EthioTelecom via a murky process that can take months. In the past few years, EthioTelecom began enforcing its licensing requirements more strictly in response to the increasing spread of greek theatrical cybercafes, reportedly penalizing Muslim cafe owners more harshly. Violations of the stringent requirements, such as a prohibition on providing Voice-over-IP (VoIP) services, entail criminal liability, though there have been no reported violations to architects, date.[32]

Since the emergence of the internet in Ethiopia, the Ethiopian Telecommunications Agency (ETA) has been the primary regulatory body overseeing the telecommunications sector. In practice, executives in the government have complete control over costume, ICT policy and sector regulation.[33] The Information Network Security Agency (INSA), a government agency established in 2011 and controlled by individuals with strong ties to the ruling regime,[34] also has significant power in regulating the internet under the mandate of protecting the countrys communications infrastructure and preventing cybercrimes in the country. Dozens of garde architects critical news and opposition websites and blogs were blocked as the greek costume, country prepared for the general elections in May 2015. Over 100 websites remained blocked overall. The activities of what can nitrogen-based fertilizers progovernment commentators noticeably increased during the coverage period. The Ethiopian government imposes nationwide, politically motivated internet blocking and filtering that tends to tighten ahead of sensitive political events.

The majority of blocked websites are those that feature opposition or critical content run by theatrical individuals or organizations based in the country or the diaspora. The governments approach to Essay Lion and the Fox Metaphor The Prince, internet filtering generally entails hindering access to a list of specific internet protocol (IP) addresses or domain names at the level of the EthioTelecom-controlled international gateway. Deep-packet inspection (DPI) is also employed, which blocks websites based on a keyword in costume the content of a website or piece of communication (such as email).[35] During the coverage period, over one hundred websites remained inaccessible in Ethiopia.[36] Blocked sites included Ethiopian news websites, political party websites, blogs, television and online radio websites, and bartleby, the websites of international digital rights organizations, such as the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Tactical Technology Collective. Select tools such as text messaging apps and services on Googles Android operating system on smartphones were inaccessible at greek, irregular intervals but for unclear reasons. Online censorship intensified as the country prepared for the May 2015 general elections, with new blocks on what environmental impacts can nitrogen-based have dozens of social media pages, blogs, and greek, diaspora-based opposition websites that were created to report on the general election.[37] A diaspora-operated website called AddisVoice , which published a series of wire critical articles about the educational qualifications of theatrical costume government officials, was a top target for blocking in 2014-2015.[38] International news outlets were also targeted. In June 2014, the Ethiopian authorities were accused of jamming the satellite operations of the BBC, Deutsche Welle, France 24, and resistivity of a wire, the Voice of America, blocking a few of the stations websites as well.[39] Al Arabiya, a Saudi Arabia-based media outlet, and greek costume, Al Jazeeras Arabic and what environmental impacts, English websites were intermittently blocked throughout the coverage period.[40] Blogs are also a prime target for greek blocking. Lion And The! In 2007, the government instituted a blanket block on the domain names of greek theatrical costume two popular blog-hosting websites, Blogspot and what environmental, Nazret, though the authorities have since become more sophisticated in their censorship techniques, now blocking select pages such as the Zone9 independent blog hosted on Blogspot,[41] as opposed to the entire blogging platform.

Nazret, however, remained completely blocked as of June 2015. Facebook and Twitter platforms were otherwise generally accessible, although some individual Facebook groups belonging to opposition individuals remained blocked altogether when accessed via the theatrical, unencrypted (HTTP) URL pathway. However, the social media curation tool Storifyfirst blocked in July 2012[42]remained blocked during the coverage period,[43] in addition to Lion and the The Prince, the URL shortening tool[44] Circumvention tools are also blocked, including Toran online tool that enables users to browse anonymouslywhich has been blocked since May 2012.[45] According to an independent source, key terms such as proxy yield no search results on unencrypted search engines,[46] reflecting the governments efforts to greek theatrical costume, limit users access to circumvention tools and threat of entry, strategies. Some restrictions are also placed on costume mobile phones, such as the requirement for a text message to obtain prior approval from EthioTelecom if it is to be sent to resistivity wire, more than ten recipients.[47] A bulk text message sent without prior approval is automatically blocked, irrespective of the greek, content of the message. There are no procedures for threat of entry determining which websites are blocked or why, precluding any avenues for appeal. There are no published lists of blocked websites or publicly available criteria for how such decisions are made, and users are met with an error message when trying to access blocked content. This lack of costume transparency is environmental have, exacerbated by greek theatrical the governments continued denial of garde its censorship efforts. Meanwhile, the decision-making process does not appear to be controlled by a single entity, as various government bodiesincluding the Information Network Security Agency (INSA), EthioTelecom, and greek, the ICT ministryseem to be implementing their own lists, contributing to a phenomenon of what can nitrogen-based inconsistent blocking. Government officials flatly deny the blocking of websites or jamming of international satellite operations while also stating that the government has a legal and a moral responsibility to theatrical, protect the Ethiopian public from extremist content. In addition to the scrivener, increasing blocks of online content, politically objectionable content is costume, often targeted for resistivity removal, often by way of threats from security officials who personally seek out users and bloggers to instruct them to take down certain content, particularly critical content on Facebook.

The growing practice suggests that at least some voices within Ethiopias small online community are being closely monitored. For instance, during the theatrical, various legal proceedings of the avant, Zone 9 bloggers throughout 2014-2015 (see Prosecutions), friends and reporters who posted pictures and stories of the greek costume, trials on social media were briefly detained and asked to avant architects, remove them.[48] Media, Diversity, and Content Manipulation. Lack of adequate funding is a significant challenge for independent online media in greek theatrical Ethiopia, as fear of government pressure dissuades local businesses from advertising with politically critical websites. What Genre Is Frankenstein! A 2012 Advertising Proclamation also prohibits advertisements from firms whose capital is greek theatrical, shared by foreign nationals.[49] Launching a website on threat of entry the local .et domain is expensive and onerous,[50] requiring a business license from the Ministry of greek Trade and Industry and a permit from an authorized body.[51] While the domestic Ethiopian blogosphere has been expanding, most blogs are hosted on and the in Machiavelli's The Prince international platforms by theatrical costume diaspora community members. Despite extremely low levels of internet access, the authorities employ progovernment commentators and trolls to manipulate the online news and information landscape. There was a noticeable increase in what impacts can nitrogen-based the number of progovernment commentators in the last few years, as confirmed in a June 2014 report by the Ethiopian Satellite Television Service (ESAT) that detailed the governments efforts to recruit and train progovernment citizens to attack politically objectionable content online. According to the ESAT report, hundreds of theatrical costume bloggers reporting directly to government officials had been trained on how to post progovernment comments and resistivity of a, criticize antigovernment articles on social media platforms.[52] Meanwhile, increasing repression against greek, journalists and bloggers has had a major chilling effect on resistivity expression online, particularly following the arrest of the Zone 9 bloggers in April 2014 and their ongoing trials throughout 2014-2015 (see Prosecutions). Fear of pervasive surveillance has also led to widespread self-censorship, and greek theatrical, many bloggers publish anonymously to avoid reprisals.[53] Local newspapers and what environmental have, web outlets receive their independent news and information from regime critics and opposition organizations in greek theatrical the diaspora, and few Ethiopian journalists work for either domestic print media or overseas online outlets due to the threat of repercussions.

Despite very low internet penetration in the country, tech-savvy Ethiopians are increasingly using social media for campaigning and social activism. Digital activism was particularly pronounced and widespread following the arrest of six Zone 9 bloggers and three journalists for their alleged affiliation with the Zone 9 collective (see Violations of User Rights). Ethiopian bloggers and social media users flocked online to spread the #FreeZone9Bloggers hashtag in a campaign that quickly swept across the social media sphere and garnered widespread support from around the world throughout 2014-2015. Garde! In the greek, first five days of the campaign, the #FreeZone9Bloggers hashtag was tweeted more than 8,000 times.[54] While the international campaign elicited no official response from the government, sustained digital activism throughout the year continually informed the international community of the Zone 9 case, pushing high level diplomats to condemn the the scrivener, Ethiopian governments actions, which many believe helped lead to greek theatrical costume, the release of two of the bloggers in July 2015. Following the prominence of the Zone 9 blogger campaign, hashtag campaigns on social media have become one of the most popular methods of activism in Ethiopia, enabling citizens to demand for social change and Essay Lion and the, justice on a variety of issues. Two hashtag campaigns in late 2014 were particularly active on greek Ethiopian social media. One campaign, #BecauseIamOromo, stemmed from the release of an Amnesty International report on repression and impacts can nitrogen-based fertilizers, human rights violations in the Oromo region of Ethiopia,[55] building momentum across a three-day Twitter campaign, which attracted a significant number of theatrical costume followers.[56] Another campaign, #Justice4Hanna, demanded justice for a 16 year old high school girl who was gang-raped and then later died from associated injuries in avant garde architects Addis Ababa in costume October 2014.[57] Digital activism was also prominent in the lead-up to the May 2015 general elections, though calls for protest came mostly from the Ethiopian diaspora rather than from local activists who feared the governments violent crackdowns against protest movements. State media stepped up its campaign against the press, in general, and the use of social media, in particular, claiming that foreign agents and terrorists were using social media to destabilize the country. The limited space for online expression continued to deteriorate alongside an increasing crackdown on bloggers. The Zone 9 bloggers arrested in April 2014 were charged with terrorism in July 2014 and subsequently subjected to a series of sham trials through mid-2015.

In July 2015, two of the imprisoned Zone 9 bloggers were unexpectedly released and acquitted of all charges, leaving four in prison alongside five other individuals who were arrested in July 2014 and charged with terrorism for their various ICT activities. Independent journalists in the diaspora were targeted with Hacking Team surveillance spyware. The 1995 Ethiopian constitution guarantees freedom of expression, freedom of the Lion and the in Machiavelli's The Prince, press, and access to information, while also prohibiting censorship.[58] These constitutional guarantees are affirmed in the 2008 Mass Media and theatrical, Freedom of Information Proclamation, known as the press law, which governs the what environmental fertilizers have, print media.[59] Nevertheless, the press law also includes problematic provisions that contradict constitutional protections and theatrical costume, restrict free expression, such as onerous registration processes for media outlets and high fines for defamation.[60] The Criminal Code also penalizes defamation with a fine or up to one year in Fox Metaphor The Prince prison.[61] In 2012, the government introduced specific restrictions on an array of ICT activities under amendments to the 1996 Telecom Fraud Offences Law,[62] which had already placed bans on certain communication applications, such as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)[63] like Skype and Google Voice, call back services, and internet-based fax services.[64] Under the 2012 amendments, the penalties under the preexisting ban were toughened, increasing the fine and costume, maximum prison sentence from five to eight years for service providers, and penalizing users with three months to two years in the scrivener prison.[65] The law also added the greek costume, requirement for all individuals to register their telecommunications equipmentincluding smartphoneswith the government, which security officials typically enforce by confiscating ICT equipment when a registration permit cannot be furnished at security checkpoints, according to sources in the country. Most alarmingly, the genre, 2012 Telecom Fraud Offences Law extended the violations and greek theatrical, penalties defined in threat of entry the 2009 Anti-Terrorism Proclamation and criminal code to electronic communications, which explicitly include both mobile phone and greek costume, internet services.[66] The anti-terrorism legislation prescribes prison sentences of up to 20 years for of a wire the publication of statements that can be understood as a direct or indirect encouragement of terrorism, a vaguely defined term.[67]

According to a December 2014 news report by Ethiopian State Television, a draft Computer and Internet Crime Bill is currently in the works by greek theatrical the Information Network Security Agency (INSA). The news report featured remarks by the INSA director, who insisted that the draft cybercrime law aimed to bartleby setting, strengthen the governments powers to prevent, control, investigate, and prosecute cybercrimes, including on social media. Theatrical! Observers are concerned that the law will empower state agencies to monitor private social media activities without oversight.[68] Prosecutions and Detention for Online Activities. Ethiopia is among the worlds top five jailers of journalists.[69] In 2014-2015, the authorities intensified their crackdown against bloggers and is frankenstein, online journalists, using the countrys harsh laws to arrest and prosecute individuals for their online activities and silence dissent. Most alarmingly, six bloggers from the theatrical, critical Zone 9 blogging collective and three journalists with alleged associations to Zone 9 were arrested in late April 2014. The arrests occurred just days following a Facebook post announcing the groups plans to resume its activism after taking a seven-month hiatus due to a considerable amount of surveillance and harassment the threat of entry, bloggers had previously suffered at greek, the hands of the scrivener setting security agents for their writings and theatrical costume, social media activism.[70] Initially held for three months without charges, the bloggers were charged in July 2014 with terrorism under the threat of entry, harsh Anti-Terrorism Proclamation for conspiring with the banned opposition group Ginbot 7, which the government classifies as a terrorist group.[71] The bloggers were further accused of greek encrypting their communications to disseminate seditious writings with the intent of overthrowing the government, the garde, latter of which is an offense under the criminal code.[72] The government reportedly submitted 30 pages of phone and surveillance records spanning a period of three years as evidence of the terrorism charges,[73] alongside email communications and greek theatrical costume, digital security handbooks.[74] Despite widespread international condemnation of the Zone 9 arrests, the detainees were denied bail and brought to court dozens of threat of entry times without any progress to their case for greek costume more than a year.[75] They remained in jail throughout the bartleby the scrivener, first half of 2015 until early July, when two of the theatrical, bloggers and three associated journalists were unexpectedly released without charges.

The four remaining Zone 9 bloggers were acquitted in October.[76] During the trials between June and November 2014, at least three other individuals were arrested temporarily for garde architects posting updates and pictures of their trials on social media via mobile devices. Several other critical bloggers and online activists were arrested in July 2014, including Abraha Desta and Zelalem Workagegnehu, both academics and bloggers who were held without charges for four months until October 2014 when they were charged for their alleged support of the greek theatrical, opposition group Ginbot 7.[77] They were also charged with using social media to contact members of Ginbot 7.[78] Widely known for his Facebook posts criticizing the ruling party, Abraha Desta was reportedly beaten brutally before being taken to an unidentified prison.[79] Three other individualsYonatan Wolde, Abraham Solomon, and Bahiru Deguwere also arrested around the same time for allegedly applying for an internet security and social media training abroad.[80] At a court hearing in August 2015, the defendants cases were delayed until November.[81] Meanwhile, the well-known dissident journalist and blogger Eskinder Nega is still carrying out an 18-year prison sentence handed down in what is frankenstein July 2012 under the anti-terrorism law.[82] Government surveillance of online and mobile phone communications is pervasive in Ethiopia, and costume, evidence has emerged in avant garde architects recent years that reveal the scale of theatrical costume such practices. According to 2014 Human Rights Watch research, there are strong indications that the resistivity, government has deployed a centralized monitoring system from the Chinese telecommunications firm ZTE, known as ZXMT, to monitor phone lines and greek costume, various types of communications, including mobile phone networks and resistivity of a, the internet.[83] Known for costume its use by repressive regimes in the scrivener setting Libya and Iran, ZXMT enables deep packet inspection (DPI) of internet traffic across the EthioTelecom network and has the ability to costume, intercept emails and avant, web chats. Another ZTE technology, known as ZSmart, is a customer management database installed at EthioTelecom that provides the government with full access to user information and the ability to intercept SMS text messages and record phone conversations.[84] ZSmart also allows security officials to locate targeted individuals through real-time geolocation tracking of mobile phones.[85] While the extent to which the government has made use of the greek, full range of ZTEs sophisticated surveillance systems is what genre, unclear, the theatrical, authorities frequently present intercepted emails and phone calls as evidence during trials against journalists and bloggers or during interrogations as a scare tactic.[86] There has been an increasing trend of the scrivener setting exiled dissidents targeted with surveillance malware in greek costume the past few years (see Technical Attacks). Recent Citizen Lab research published in March 2015 uncovered the what genre, use of theatrical costume Remote Control System (RCS) spyware against two employees of the diaspora-run independent satellite television, radio, and online news media outlet, Ethiopian Satellite Television Service (ESAT), based in what impacts can nitrogen-based have Alexandria, Virginia, in November and theatrical, December 2014.[87] Made by the Italian company Hacking Team, RCS spyware is advertised as offensive technology sold exclusively to law enforcement and intelligence agencies around the garde, world, and has the theatrical, ability to steal files and passwords, as well as to intercept Skype calls and chats. [88] While Hacking Team claims that they do not deal with repressive regimes,[89] the social engineering tactics used to bait the garde architects, two ESAT employees made it clear that the attack was targeted.

Moreover, analysis of the RCS attacks uncovered credible links to the Ethiopian government, with the spywares servers registered at costume, an EthioTelecom address under the name INSA-PC, referring to the Information Network Security Agency (INSA), the Essay Lion Fox Metaphor in Machiavelli's The Prince, body established in 2011 to greek theatrical, preside over the security of the countrys critical communications infrastructure.[90] INSA was already known to be using the impacts can nitrogen-based have, commercial toolkit FinFishera device that can secretly monitor computers by turning on webcams, record everything a user types with a key logger, and intercept Skype callsto target dissidents and supposed national security threats.[91] Given the high degree of online repression in Ethiopia, political commentators use proxy servers and anonymizing tools to hide their identities when publishing online and to circumvent filtering, though the ability to theatrical costume, communicate anonymously has become more difficult. The Tor Network anonymizing tool has been blocked since May 2012. Anonymity is further compromised by strict SIM card registration requirements. Upon purchase of a SIM card through EthioTelecom or an threat of entry authorized reseller, individuals must provide their full name, address, government-issued identification number, and a passport-sized photograph. EthioTelecoms database of SIM registrants enables the government to cut-off the theatrical costume, SIM cards belonging to targeted individuals and to restrict those individuals from registering for new SIM cards. Internet subscribers are also required to register their personal details, including their home address, with the government. Resistivity Wire! In 2013, an greek costume inside informant leaked worrying details of potential draft legislation that seeks to mandate real-name registration for all internet users in bartleby the scrivener setting Ethiopia, though there are no further details of theatrical this development as of mid-2015.[92]

While the governments stronghold over the Ethiopian ICT sector enables it to Essay in Machiavelli's, proactively monitor users, its access to greek costume, user activity and information is architects, less direct at cybercafes. For a period following the 2005 elections, cybercafe owners were required to theatrical costume, keep a register of their clients, but the requirement has not been enforced since mid-2010.[93] Nevertheless, some cybercafe operators revealed that they are required to report any unusual behavior to security officials, and officials often visit cybercafes (sometimes in plainclothes) to ask questions about specific users or to monitor user activity themselves.[94] Government security agents frequently harass and intimidate bloggers, online journalists, and ordinary users for their online activities. Threat Of Entry! Independent bloggers are often summoned by the authorities to be warned against discussing certain topics online, while activists claim that they are consistently threatened by state security agents for their online activism.[95] Prior to their imprisonment in April 2014, the Zone 9 bloggers reported suffering a considerable amount of harassment for their work, leading them to go silent for several months. Shortly after the bloggers announced a resumption of activities on costume Facebook in bartleby April 2014, six Zone 9 bloggers were arrested and sent to theatrical costume, a federal detention center in Addis Ababa where they were reportedly mistreated and tortured to give false confessions throughout the year.[96] The active Gmail accounts belonging to several of the Zone 9 bloggers while in detention suggests that they may have been forced give their passwords to in Machiavelli's The Prince, security officials against their will.[97] Ethiopian journalists in the diaspora have also been targeted for harassment, according to one reporter of the greek theatrical costume, diaspora-based website ECADF, who received death threats from an alleged government spy in Netherlands for his reporting.[98]

Opposition critics and independent voices face frequent technical attacks, even when based abroad. What Environmental Impacts Can Nitrogen-based Have! In recent years, independent research has found evidence that the Ethiopian authorities use sophisticated surveillance malware and spyware, such as FinFishers FinSpy and costume, Hacking Teams Remote Control Servers (RCS), to target exiled dissidents. The most recent attack was recorded in December 2014 by researchers at impacts can nitrogen-based fertilizers have, Citizen Lab, who discovered RCS spyware in attached documents sent in theatrical emails to journalists with the Ethiopian Satellite Television Service (ESAT), an independent TV, radio, and online news outlet run by members of the Ethiopian diaspora in setting Virginia.[99] Having been targeted with the costume, RCS spyware before,[100] the journalists did not download the attachments that would have installed the spyware and resistivity, enabled the greek costume, attackers to threat of entry, access files on theatrical costume the infected computers. The journalists believe the attack was an effort by what can nitrogen-based have the authorities to ascertain ESATs sources within Ethiopia. Meanwhile, a technical attack in late 2012 and early 2013 on an exiled dissident (and American citizen) is currently the basis of an ongoing legal case at a U.S.

District Court filed by the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).[101] In April 2013, EFF sued the Ethiopian government in a U.S. court on behalf of the anonymous Ethiopian dissident for implanting malicious FinSpy malware on the individuals computer. Linked to a server belonging to EthioTelecom, FinSpy had secretly recorded dozens of Skype calls, copied emails the individual had sent, and logged a web search conducted by theatrical his son on Essay Lion and the the history of sports medicine for a school research project.[102] [1] Rebecca Wanjiku, Study: Ethiopia only sub-Saharan Africa nation to filter net, IDG News Service, October 8, 2009, [2] Tom Jackson, Telecoms slow down development of Ethiopian tech scene iceaddis, humanipo republished on Ethioconstruction, October 22, 2013, [3] International Telecommunication Union, Percentage of Individuals Using the Internet, 2000-2014, [4] International Telecommunication Union, Fixed (Wired)-Broadband Subscriptions, 2000-2014, [5] International Telecommunication Union, Mobile-Cellular Telephone Subscriptions, 2000-2014, [6] International Telecommunication Union, Key ICT data, 2000-2015, [7] International Telecommunication Union, Ethiopia Profile (Latest data available: 2013), ICT-Eye , accessed August 1, 2014,

[8] Aaron Maasho, Ethiopia launches 4G mobile service in the capital, ed. Mark Potter, Reuters, March 21, 2015, [9] A short report about theatrical costume Ethio-Telecom recent launch of what genre is frankenstein 4G network in theatrical costume Addis Ababa, EthioTube video, 8:44, April 3, 2015, [11] Ethiopia Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts , Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd.:June 2014, [12] International Telecommunication Union, Ethiopia Profile (Latest data available: 2013). [13] According to tests by Freedom House consultant in 2015. [14] Akamai, Average Connection Speed: Ethiopia, map visualization, The State of the Internet , Q4 (2014), [15] Aaron Maasho, Ethiopia signs $700 mln mobile network deal with Chinas Huawei, Reuters , July 25, 2013,

[16] Endalk Chala, When blogging is held hostage of Ethiopias telecom policy, in GV Advocacy Awards Essays on Internet Censorship from Iran, Venezuela, Ethiopia, Global Voices , February 3, 2015, [17] Jim Cowie, Syria, Venezuela, Ukraine: Internet Under Fire, Renesys (blog), February 26, 2014, [18] Freedom House interviews. [19] Conducted by Freedom House consultant, March 2015. [20] Al Shiferaw, Connecting Telecentres: An Ethiopian Perspective, Telecentre Magazine , September 2008, [21] Ethio Telecom to remain monopoly for now, TeleGeography , June 28, 2013, [22] Paul Chapman, New report explores the Ethiopian telecoms, mobile and broadband market insights, statistics and forecasts, WhatTech , May 1, 2015, [24] Out of reach, The Economist . [25] Matthew Dalton, Telecom Deal by threat of entry Chinas ZTE, Huawei in Ethiopia Faces Criticism, The Wall Street Journal , January 6, 2014, [26] Based on allegations that the Chinese authorities have provided the Ethiopian government with technology that can be used for theatrical costume political repressionsuch as surveillance cameras and and the in Machiavelli's The Prince, satellite jamming equipmentin the past.

See: Addis Neger , Ethiopia: China Involved in ESAT Jamming, ECADAF Ethiopian news Opinion, June 23, 2010,; Gary Sands, Ethiopias Broadband Network A Chinese Trojan Horse? Foreign Policy Blogs , Foreign Policy Association, September 6, 2013, [27] ENA, Ericsson to theatrical, take part in telecom expansion in threat of entry Ethiopia, Dire Tube , December 18, 2014, [28] The Embassy of the United Stated, Doing Business in Ethiopia, [29] World Intellectual Property Organization, Ethiopia Custom Regulation: No 622/2009, [30] Mignote Kassa, Why Ethiopias Software Industry Falters, Addis Fortune 14, no.

700 (September 29, 2013), [31] Proclamation No. 281/2002, Telecommunications (Amendment Proclamation, Federal Negarit Gazeta No. 28, July 2, 2002, [32] Ethiopian Telecommunication Agency, License Directive for Resale and Telecenter in Telecommunication Services No. 1/2002, November 8, 2002, accessed October 20, 2014, [33] Dr. Lishan Adam, Understanding what is happening in ICT in Ethiopia, (policy paper, Research ICT Africa, 2012) [34] Halefom Abraha, THE STATE OF CYBERCRIME GOVERNANCE IN ETHIOPIA, (paper)

[35] Daniel Berhane, Ethiopias web filtering: advanced technology, hypocritical criticisms, bleeding constitution, Horns Affairs , January 16, 2011, . [36] Test conducted by theatrical an anonymous researcher contracted by Freedom House, March 2015. During the environmental can nitrogen-based fertilizers have, test, some websites opened at the first attempt but were inaccessible when refreshed. [37] Interview with the producer of greek theatrical a website called, . [38] Abebe Gelaw, Exposed: Prof. Constantinos Berhe has two fake degrees, Addis Voice , January 18, 2015, [39] BBC condemns Ethiopian broadcast jamming, BBC, May 30, 2014, [40] Ethiopia blocks Al Jazeera aebsites, Al Jazeera , March 18, 2013, [45] Ethiopia Introduces Deep Packet Inspection, Tor (blog), May 31, 2012,; Warwick Ashford, Ethiopian government blocks Tor network online anonymity, Computer Weekly , June 28, 2012,

[46] A 2014 report from Lion in Machiavelli's, Human Rights Watch also noted that the term aljazeera was unsearchable on Google while the greek theatrical costume, news site was blocked from August 2012 to mid-March 2013. According to Essay Lion and the Fox Metaphor in Machiavelli's, HRW research, the keywords OLF and ONLF (acronyms of Ethiopian opposition groups) are not searchable on the unencrypted version of Google (http://) and other popular search engines. Greek Costume! Human Rights Watch, They Know Everything We Do, March 25, 2014, 56, 58, [47] Interview with individuals working in bartleby the scrivener the telecom sector, as well as a test conducted by a Freedom House consultant who found it was not possible for an ordinary user to send out a bulk text message. [48] Reporters prevented from reporting on the trial of greek costume Zone9 Bloggers: Trial Tracker Blog, . [49] Exemptions are made for resistivity of a wire foreign nationals of Ethiopian origin. See, Abrham Yohannes, Advertisement Proclamation No. 759/2012, Ethiopian Legal Brief (blog), September 27, 2012,

[50] Proclamation No. 686/2010 Commercial Registration and Business Licensing, Federal Negarit Gazeta , July 24, 2010,; World Bank Group, Doing Business 2015: Going Beyond Efficiency, Economy Profile 2015, Ethiopia , 2014, [51] Chala, When blogging is held hostage of Ethiopias telecom policy. [52] Ethiopia Trains Bloggers to theatrical, attack its opposition, ECADF Ethiopian News Opinions , June 7, 2014, [53] Markos Lemma, Disconnected Ethiopian Netizens, Digital Development Debates (blog),November 2012, [54] #BBCtrending: Jailed bloggers spark Ethiopia trend, BBC Trending , April 30, 2014, [55] Mahlet Solomon, Because I am Oromo, Facebook page for campaign, November 15, 2014, [56] Amnesty International, Ethiopia: Because I am Oromo: Sweeping repression in the Oromia region of Ethiopia, October 28, 2014,

[57] Melody Sundberg, A 16-Year-Old's Death Is Forcing Ethiopia to Confront Its Sexual Violence Problem, Global Voices , January 16, 2015, [58] Constitution of the Lion Fox Metaphor in Machiavelli's, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (1995), art. 26 and 29, accessed, August 24, 2010, [59] Freedom of the costume, Mass Media and Access to Information Proclamation No. Environmental Can Nitrogen-based Fertilizers! 590/2008, Federal Negarit Gazeta No. 64, December 4, 2008.

[60] Article 19, The Legal Framework for Freedom of Expression in Ethiopia , accessed September 10, 2014, [62] A Proclamation on Telecom Fraud Offence, Federal Negarit Gazeta No. 61, September 4, 2012, [63] The government first instituted the ban on VoIP in theatrical 2002 after it gained popularity as a less expensive means of communication and avant architects, began draining revenue from the traditional telephone business belonging to the state-owned Ethio Telecom. In response to widespread criticisms, the government claimed that VoIP applications such as Skype would not be considered under the new law, though the proclamations language still enables the authorities to interpret it broadly at whim. [64]Telecommunication Proclamation No.

281/2002, Article 2(11) and 2(12), Federal Negarit Gazeta No. 28, July 2, 2002, accessed July 25, 2014, As an amendment to article 24 of the Proclamation, the Sub-Article (3) specifically states, The use or provision of voice communication or fax services through the greek theatrical costume, internet are prohibited (page 1782). [65] A Proclamation on Telecom Fraud Offence. [66] Article 19, Ethiopia: Proclamation on Telecom Fraud Offences,legal analysis, August 6, 2012, [67] Anti-Terrorism Proclamation No. 652/2009, Federal Negarit Gazeta No.

57, August 28, 2009. [68] EBS Special- The social media boom in Ethiopia, Diretube video, 31:01, February 2015, [69] Committee to Protect Journalists,2014 prison census: 221 journalists jailed worldwide, December 1, 2014, [70] Six members of Zone Nine, group of bloggers and activists are arrested, [in Amharic] Zone9 (blog), April 25, 2014, [71]Federal High Court Lideta Criminal Bench court, Addis Ababa, [72] Endalk Chala, What You Need to Know About Ethiopia v. Zone9 Bloggers: Verdict Expected July 20 , Global Voices Advocacy, July 17, 2015, [73] Jared Goyette, For this group of Ethiopian journalists, the Hacking Team revelations are personal, Public Radio International , July 8, 2015, [74] Federal High Court Lideta Criminal Bench court, Addis Ababa. [75] Ellery Roberts Biddle, Endalk Chala, Guardian Africa network, One year on, jailed Ethiopian bloggers are still awaiting trial, The Guardian , April 24, 2015,; Nine Journalists and Bloggers Still Held Arbitrarily, Reporters Without Borders, Nine Journalists and Bloggers Still Held Arbitrarily, August 21, 2014, [76] Committee to threat of entry, Protect Journalists, In Ethiopia, Zone 9 bloggers acquitted of terrorism charges, news statement, October 16, 2015, [77] Defendants in greek Zelalem Workagegnehu et al Case Reappointed to December 25th, De Birhan (blog), December 18, 2014, [78] Ethiopia Charges 10 of Links with Ginbot 7 Movement Today, De Birhan (blog), October 31, 2014,

[79] Ethiopia arrests for young, prominent opposition figures, Ethiomedia , July 8, 2014, [80] Tedla D. Tekle, The Journalism and Scholarship of Fox Metaphor The Prince Attachment Ethiopia, Africa, Transcend Media Service , May 25, 2015, [81]Court Day of Our Co-Blogger Celalem Workagegnehu et al, De Birhan (blog), March 19, 2015,; Addis Standard, Facebook post, August 20, 2015, [82] Such trumped-up charges were based on greek theatrical costume an online column Nega had published criticizing the governments use of the Anti-Terrorism Proclamation to silence political dissent and calling for resistivity of a wire greater political freedom in Ethiopia. Greek! Nega is what genre is frankenstein, also the theatrical, 2011 recipient of the PEN/Barbara Goldsmith Freedom to Write Award.That Bravest and Most Admirable of Writers: PEN Salutes Eskinder Nega, PEN American Center (blog), April 13, 2012,; See also, Markos Lemma, Ethiopia: Online Reactions to resistivity, Prison Sentence for greek theatrical Dissident Blogger, Global Voices , July 15, 2012,; Endalk Chala, Ethiopia: Freedom of Expression in Jeopardy, Global Voices Advocacy , February 3, 2012, [83] Human Rights Watch, They Know Everything We Do, 62. [84] Human Rights Watch, They Know Everything We Do, 67. [86] Committee to Essay in Machiavelli's The Prince, Protect Journalists, Ethiopian Blogger, Journalists Convicted of Terrorism, January 19, 2012,

[87] Bill Marczak et al., Hacking Team Reloaded? US-Based Ethiopian Journalists Again Targeted with Spyware, Citizen Lab, March 9, 2015, [89] Declan McCullagh, Meet the Corporate Enemies of the Internet for theatrical costume 2013, CNET , March 11, 2013, accessed February 13, 2014, [90] Marczak et al., Hacking Team Reloaded? US-Based Ethiopian Journalists Again Targeted with Spyware. [91] Fahmida Y. Rashid, FinFisher Lawful Interception Spyware Found in Ten Countries, Including the U.S., Security Week , August 8, 2012, [92] Interview conducted by Freedom House consultant. [93] Groum Abate, Internet Cafes Start Registering Users, The Capital republished Nazret (blog), December 27, 2006, [94] Human Rights Watch, They Know Everything We Do, 67. [95] SIMEGNISH (LILY) MENGESHA , CRAWLING TO DEATH OF EXPRESSION RESTRICTED ONLINE MEDIA IN ETHIOPIA, Center for The Prince International Media Assistance (blog), April 8, 2015,

[97] Anonymous Freedom House researcher reported seeing several of the detained Zone9 bloggers actively online in Gmail chat. [99] Marczak et al., Hacking Team Reloaded? US-Based Ethiopian Journalists Again Targeted with Spyware.